our quick-start guide is intended to help sales professionals effectively deal with the challenge of connecting with hard to reach prospects
THIS HANDBOOK WAS CREATED FOR PEOPLE AT VARIOUS STAGES OF THEIR CAREERS, IT’S:
- Ideal for people just starting out in sales or who’ve made a career change — we’ll show you exactly where to begin.
- Excellent for Experienced Sales Professionals who could use a fresh approach, open to hear some new ideas or just want to improve their skills.
- For Business Owners & Entrepreneurs who have great ideas but little or no sales background, this handbook will provide a structure to get you organized, set-up properly and ready to prospect.
- For Students taking Business and Entrepreneurship Courses, it’s important to have working knowledge of the sales process and understand the mechanics of acquiring new business.
- For Sales Managers whose reps are not meeting their sales goals or simply not living up to expectations — this will be an excellent blueprint and a valuable guide.
The Sales Reps’ Guide to Successful Prospecting is an easy-to-use, step-by-step prospecting and follow-up system.
It will jumpstart your efforts so you can reach out to your ideal prospects and potential customers with confidence and a sense of urgency – because frankly, time is of the essence!
And with more qualified leads, you will get more appointments, make more presentations, and close more deals.
Consistent Prospecting Open Doors, Creates Opportunities, and Puts You on the Map!!
Based on a Simple Framework:
1. List Building - Identifying Industries, Companies and Key Prospects your business will appeal to
2. Developing Your Sales Story - Know what to say when Cold-Calling / Cold Emailing, and…
3. Taking Action - Building Brand Awareness / Generating Qualified Leads
Essentially finding, qualifying and cultivating new leads – and a method to achieve it – through a Structured Sales Process.
The End Result will be to:
- Boost prospecting efforts
- Accelerate ramp-up time
- Be fully prepared with Scripts/Talking Points at the ready
- Have a variety of follow-up materials at your fingertips
- And have no hesitation reaching out to prospects at any time, period!